Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Positive peer pressure

The pressure is on. So I'm procrastinating by reading blogs, only to be forced to read, over on Crescat, that other bloggy types have actually finished their BAs. While finishing may be bittersweet, frankly it sounds quite good to me right now. Yes, I find my BA interesting, yes, it's something I could see studying well beyond this spring, but I would like to know that the 30-plus pages of francophilic Zionism will be finished at some point before 5th week. I don't quite see how this will happen, but I'm sure that caffeine and trans fats will each play a role.

2 comments:

Zev said...

glad to be of service.

Phoebe Maltz Bovy said...

Thanks, but I think the only hope for me lies in the destruction of my ethernet cord. My wireless has spontaneously disappeared, or else that would be an easy out.