Sunday, October 17, 2004

Viking Hipster

Buy this!

Noi Albinoi is a very good Icelandic coming of age film with a killer soundtrack that you can also buy but I would get the movie first. Recently shown at Doc films, the woman sitting next to me said afterwards, "that was a great movie." Duh! I picked it out to be shown! Of coures it was going to kick ass.

If you don't believe me or her, dig this: it's in one Dana Hamby's "The Most Masterfully Made Movies," and Hamby is "a guy who has seen them all." Honestly, how did we live without Amazon.com Listamania!?

I might buy this and have a Noi Albinoi party for those who missed it due to canceled Phy Sci labs. If you are in the Chicago area you can come. I will serve Icelandic delicacies like prune soup (with pits, of course) and shark that I've buried in the moist earth for six months especially for you. I think it's safe to say that Iceland's on its way to being known for other things besides yummy food.

No comments: