Friday, May 27, 2005

Good morning, WWPD readers

And a happy morning to you both.

I don't know what this construction is going on outside, but it gave me strange dreams and woke me up at the ungodly hour of 10:15 (my alarm was set for 10:20). Now, time for a tough day of eating a pastry at Bonjour, sitting in an hour-long beginning Hebrew class, sitting around for a few hours, going to the Romance Lang. & Lit. BBQ, then making the trip to Gap Kids and Whole Foods, a trip I've been planning for many days now. Time to stop blogging and get this show on the road, that is, if 55th Street in Hyde Park counts as a road...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'see, two drinks only gets you buzzed. You need to do a bit more work to actually get drunk.

If I were telling lies, your morning post would be a wee bit less chipper.

Phoebe Maltz Bovy said...

Well, I never actually made it to Bonjour (Bakery), if that helps my case...

Anonymous said...

Gap Kids? I must have absolutely no sense of your scale (unless it was for a gift?).

agm

Phoebe Maltz Bovy said...

The kids' 16 is maybe a women's 4, the 14 a 2, the 12 a 1, but with slightly different proportions. So smaller women do shop at Gap Kids, but with mixed results: See above.