Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The fidgit-diet

It's great to know that the many unneccesary trips I take around my Reg floor while attempting to write this Balzac paper (not to mention blog entries I type) are contributing to my being thin and fabulous, but unless I'm missing something, there's a flaw in the argument that those who are naturally restless are also naturally thin: Maybe the heavier you are, the more energy it takes to move around, not just as exercise, but in general. Maybe the time has come to pay a bit more attention to M. Balzac and a bit less to the Times online...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, you need to pay a bit more attention to the NYTimes.

They dispense with your "flaw" in the second half of the article. M. Balzac would not approve of blogging an article based entirely on skimming the headline and the first couple of paragraphs.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so poor, Andrew Sullivan is sending *you* money to pay for bandwidth. [Better, anon?]