Tuesday, November 02, 2004

WWPD Election Coverage

I'm watching the election from A-11 in the Reg (it exists!) and the TVs just froze so it seemed about time to chime in with my thoughts on the election so far:

1) Dan Rather should not be allowed on CBS anymore, let alone to say things like "I can't say how important it is that we remind viewers that the absentee ballots haven't been counted yet so we don't have enough information yet." Oh, now he cares about getting things right?

2) Tucker Carlson is an oasis of hotness in the desert of dowdiness that is TV election coverage.

3) Watching Keyes get crushed by Obama it occured to me that they should add an amendment to the constitution or something, right near the part that says you have to be born in the U.S. to run for president it should read: "No person who has ever hosted a cable TV show is allowed to run for any political position." I mean, I liked Alan Keyes, the talk show host who really told us what he thought. I felt a little less excited about Alan Keyes, the candidate, who really told us what he thought. (This aricle might remind people about the Keyes we used to know and love.)

No comments: