Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Holidays from WWPD

And various nonsense:

Which night am I supposed to eat Chinese food and watch movies? Sam says tomorrow night, but I say it's tonight. Erev Christmas, right? I am so confused....

The Union Square Christmas/Holiday/Whateva' Market was so awesome. Israeli men selling stuff from Nepal (one even offered me a piece of his tangerine!), a stand selling falafel and soup, more scarves than the girls of Paris would know what to do with, much fabulousness of all varieties, including a certain flamboyant minor TV personality whose name escapes me... so maybe not a Bill O'Reilly-endorsed sort of thing, but still, relatively tame for that part of town...

In the past few days, I have wished Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Christmas, Merry Chanukkah, and probably others. Mostly, though, I've nodded in recognition or simply ignored. Holidays or not, this is NYC.

No comments: