Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dachshundwatch: the blond edition

Trying to get some work done, but needed a break, and what better break than blogging about a dachshund I met today?

On Park Avenue (where else?) I saw a very slim lady, carrying a Louis Vuitton dog carrier. In this carrier was (what else?) a blond longhaired dachshund. Just as blonds were considered fascinating at Stuyvesant, where there were very few of them, blond dachshunds are hard to come by, even on Park, and it's thus especially interesting to see one. I told this woman (herself blonde) that her dog was amazing, at which point the dog really lost it, began barking insanely, and seemed as if it was about to pounce out of the carrier and bite my head off. The woman told me that her dog agreed that s/he (can't remember what she said) was amazing. Dachshunds (of all colors) can be a bit psycho at times, but they're so silly, you have to forgive.

No comments: