Monday, May 19, 2008

"They're feet don't even touch the ground!"

The presenter of the latest exposé on the fetal facial, aka preteens getting spa treatments, is aghast that girls whose feet do not touch the ground at the hair salon get their hair done. There's even a shot of some girl's feet not touching the ground. Watching this clip made me think a) there are a trillion better things I could have done with that time, and b) my feet don't touch the ground when I get my hair cut! Does this make me too young for professional haircuts? It's supposed to be this amazing gain for womankind that someone plus-sized won America's Next Top Model. Where's the recognition that "real women" can be short?

3 comments:

Withywindle said...

Cue Randy Newman.

Anonymous said...

Where's the recognition that Whitneys can be something other than "wild"? I'd like a different w-adjective, please.

Withywindle said...

Wine-dark.