Sunday, May 20, 2007

Welkom bij Gmail

I do not (yet) understand more than a few words of Dutch, and so am taking a moment out of Flemish television to remind my readers, if those exist, that this blog continues. So far I've been to Paris, four towns in Belgium, and am going next to Israel. Aside from the occasional diamond dealer or perhaps the fictitious Rabbi Jacob, this is not the most likely trip for anyone to take. This vacation has been amazing, and there will indeed be pictures, not all of which involve me consuming pastries. Some will probably be of me eating falafel. Then it will be back to NYC for MA-exam preparation. I see this as being a bit like hibernation, not of course in the sense of being like sleep, but in that I'm eating now for the entire summer. Or at least that sounds like a good excuse for flan #200.

No comments: