Monday, October 30, 2006

A near-death experience

Today I got to class, plugged in my laptop, attempted to turn it on, and... nothing. Tried with a different outlet later and again, nothing. I was not pleased. The end of both the little Dell that, on occasion, could, and perhaps even this very blog, seemed imminent. But then Pony came to the rescue and told me to remove the battery and plug the thing in battery-free. Which I just did, and let me say, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1 comment:

ponyboy said...

yay! i'm glad that worked. the same thing happenedt to me when i had a dell. but seriously, what is wrong with dell batteries? if they're not exploding, they just plain suck. maybe the dozers are eating them when no one's looking.