Sunday, October 15, 2006

AbFab

Last night I did the unthinkable--went clubbing. This is sort of an every other year thing, and thus merits photographic evidence. Buddha Bar is as hard to navigate as O'Hare (and this was with a reservation), but not half bad once you get settled. I think the time has come to mention that, gosh darn it, NYU grad students are a fabulous bunch, and I do not include myself in that assessment. I am not fabulous. But everyone else who studies French--as well as plenty of folks in other departments--is pretty damn fabulous.

Also fabulous: the French middle class. About whom I've been reading, and will continue reading once I've published this post.

1 comment:

Clementine Gallot said...

I hate you for posting those photos :)

And yes, the fonctionnaires are the most fabulous of all.