Thursday, March 17, 2005

Winter Quarter ends with a paper, a whimper, and several Soy Crisps

The Zionism paper has an introductory paragraph! And a second paragraph! And I've made it through maybe 19 of my 20 ounces of diet Coke, but still have a ways to go with the Soy Crisps (Eric, my mother and, evidently, the mother of one of my Zionism classmates, rave about these Crisps, but I have my doubts.) It's entirely possible that I've spent more time bugging classmates at the Reg about when the thing is actually due (accounts vary) and how long it's supposed to be (same) than actually writing the thing. But this is changing, slowly but surely, and something veritably francophilic and Zionist is taking shape. Much like the transition from a radiation-dominated universe to a matter-dominated one, my night at the library has gone from chatting-and-facebook-dominated to paper-dominated. Wow, I need to leave the Reg, otherwise I might literally implode from geekiness...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I've made it through maybe 19 of my 20 ounces of diet Coke"

This is your official notice of excommunication from the church of Mireille Giuliano-ism. Please return your vestments to the rectory.