Friday, September 03, 2004

What Would Phoebe (& Co.) Do?

Sometimes I don't feel like blogging. Sometimes I feel like blogging, but can't fill my blog to its bloggy brim as much as I'd hoped. Sometimes I think about how busy I'll be in a few weeks and it hits me that doing things other than staring, mouth open, at yet another episode of "The Nanny" might cut into my blogging time.

So anyone who has something they want to write about that they either have no blog to post it on or think would be a better post on WWPD? than on their own blog should let me know. But I'm not looking to turn this thing into anything other than what it is--a venue for my own self-worship--so I'm not going to add too many people, and I will ask those I do add to give me a heads up about what they'll be posting on and when. Most likely if I don't know you personally and you're not, say, Michael Musto or Andrew Sullivan, you will not be asked to blog here. Then again, if you don't know me personally, with very few exceptions, you're probably not reading this blog in the first place...

Oh, and in case you don't remember him from the defuncted Chicago Cabal of Style, the guest-blogger today is Nick Tarasen, U of C grad, and dare I say, francophile.

2 comments:

Nick said...

but see Phoebe, I'm also a republican.

proving there's room in the republican party for francophiles and francophobes alike...

...too bad there's no room in the republican party for my other...proclivities...

Phoebe Maltz Bovy said...

That's because as a rule the Republican Party is anti-proclivity.