Friday, September 15, 2006

I guess this makes me engagée

My post at Jewlicious that led to me getting accused of following Hitler has now made it to the big leagues.

That said, the French library is now open, so I am reading Montesquieu.

UPDATE

For the first time ever, I just met the famous Ariel Beery, whom I managed to convince to enter a French building, despite his reservations, for a few minutes, despite his busy life saving the Jews from ourselves. It was a moment of Francophilic-Zionistic triumph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"My post at Jewlicious that led to me getting accused of following Hitler has now made it to the big leagues."

Well, after making it to the big leagues, I wondered if this meant you were ready to start building Volkswagons and autobahns.

But it turns out that you're off the hook. The Nazi pope is actually the new Hitler.

Condolences, but don't despair. There's always the chance you could win next year.