Thursday, June 07, 2007

Athletics.

The combined stress of the apartment search, the impending Masters exam, and a general frustration with international politics has caused me to believe I need to find some way of calming down. Running should calm me down, but generally leads to exhaustion, which is not exactly the same thing. I cannot and will not attempt yoga. I will say this is because everyone I know does it and I want to be different, but it's really about not being able to touch my toes without bending my knees. So I'm going to try going to the gym. From the NYU gym website, it appears there are televisions there, so if nothing else, there's that.

I'm blogging about going to the gym in order to delay doing so, if that weren't obvious.

Still here.

OK, any minute now.

No comments: