Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Dachshundwatch (and more!)

-New York Magazine's "Look Book" this week features a longhaired dachshund. Well, a man with a longhaired dachshund.

-As some of you know, a friend from college, Joe Hanson, is a reality-TV star. He just sent out an email about a reunion show for "Beauty and the Geek" airing tomorrow night. I still haven't seen him on this show, so I'll definitely be tuning in.

-The "I have no (viable) sandals" dilemma has been solved. Flip-flops that I'd thought had disappeared were just in the front closet. While these would be ideal, for now, flip-flops it is.

-What a frappe it was! I spent an entire day on the Upper East Side. I saw more dachshunds than I could count, not surprisingly.

-I'm writing an article. That, not blogging, is what I should really be doing now.

No comments: