Friday, May 04, 2012

Fashion personalities, cont.

How was this not immediately obvious? The reason I needed Pinterest all this time was to provide visuals for my multiple fashion personalities. As someone with a grand aesthetic vision and zilch when it comes to art/design skills, I feel, with Pinterest, a bit how I did when word-processing took over and my atrocious handwriting (I had to go to remedial handwriting class!) ceased to be an issue. The multiple fashion personality is a concept that must be conveyed visually. Each personality will get its own board. A procrastination-in-progress. Although rereading my list from 2009, I see that my tastes have somewhat evolved. (Gone is even the slightest desire for super-wide-legged Israeli pants.) Also that I do end up drawn to some things that don't fall into any particular personality.

No comments: