Sunday, April 09, 2006

Oh, still here

I have a new job--not so new anymore, but in any case, it has a different schedule, and cuts into my blogging time. And emailing time--if I owe you an email, it's on its way. But, various updates:

1) Hair is back to baseline. Texture's a bit weird from having been dyed a billion times before returning to dark brown, but otherwise it's beautiful and I rock. Oh yeah! (thank you, Katherine, who finished that sentence for me while I was in the bathroom. And the turn from a "political" blog about France and Jews to a teenager's livejournal is hereby complete.)

2) I may be starting a magazine with someone who happens to be French and Jewish and interested in some of the same (non-hair-related) things as I am. It's likely to be online-only, since where exactly would we get paper? It may happen. It may not. Updates if it does.

3) Is there a way to (re)learn languages within a couple months, one that, at least initially, does not require actually going to another country? Or, for that matter, getting off the couch?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I have a new job--not so new anymore, but in any case, it has a different schedule, and cuts into my blogging time."

Sellout!

It used to be about the blogging, not the benjamins.

Phoebe Maltz Bovy said...

Hardly. However, if any readers know of a way to sell out for approximately three or four months, do tell.

Anonymous said...

Is it fair to blame me for the decline of quality in this blog, as in liberal Western culture? Will I have to start my own blog of Mexicophilic Neo-Institutionalism to rescue my reputation?
All questions that may get answered tonight on the Phoebe and Katherine Couch Show.