Saturday, May 06, 2006

I learned it in Jewish studies, but that don't matter!

Just got back from a Stuyvesant party.* Apparently these still exist, so many years after the fact. Photographic evidence will phollow upon recovering from unprecedented debauchery.

*And yes, someone did at one point shout, "I learned it in my East Asian studies class." Which basically made the evening. And which led to a rediscovered high school buddy--one of many!--shouting "I learned it in AP Calc!" Which of course let to a discussion of AP Calc. Oh wow. If you went to Stuyvesant, you're still with me right now with this post, but if not, you're probably out with your buddies somewhere fantasmic, or if you went to a Jewish dayschool, you aren't (supposed to be!) reading this anyway until tomorrow.

Goodnight y'all.

No comments: