Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Shoebloggery

As readers of this blog know well enough, I have two main interests: French Jews and shoes. They rhyme, which is something. So I'm pointing readers more up for reading about the latter to Julie Fredrickson's new shoe blog, Almost Heeled. This post is especially fun for the maybe three people who both went to UChicago and care about shoes. I can't tell if the comparison Julie makes between the shoe and the sculpture is serious, but it's pretty amazing either way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not open a shoe store - with a Captain Dreyfus theme? Has it been done?

Unknown said...

Thanks Phoebe! I thought shopping blogs and the U of C way should finally be combined. Whether or not it is serious isn't exactly something I have thought out yet.